Friday, June 27, 2008

1st Day of Shangri-la Diet - 143 p

Hi to all!
here i am starting the Shangri-La diet. I bought the book and i read half of it. I think its really interesting. I am from Portugal, but actually living in Ireland( sorry about my english, but i will try to write well)
I will post here my progress on my weight.
I bought a light olive oil, i did a calculation like this:
My weight is: 143 p so a double for 2 that give me 286 calories. So i used my calories/grams calculator:

And give me 32 gr of olive oil to consume per day.You just have to put in the first cell 900 ( the oil calories for 100gr) in the second cell the calories you want to take( your weight in pds multiplied by 2). It will give you your grs of olive oil to consume per day.
I made this flash calculator if you like you can put it on your blog to:)

At about 11:15 i toke my first 16 g and it was really easy to swallow because it had almost no flavor, very soft, but for precaution i will close my noose to not fell even a slit bit of flavor.

At 14:30 i will take the rest.

For now its all! See you soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olá Buxi, sou a Pinkmug! Essa calculadora está o máximo! Parabéns e boa sorte :-)